- The sport in which horses and their riders take part in races, typically with substantial betting on the outcome.More example sentences
- Nor were they welcomed in the more dangerous sports of skiing, motor racing, sailing and horse racing.
- He had a great fondness for horse racing and bred race horses which were his pride and joy.
- The information will be on the Nextel Wireless sports page under the heading horse racing.
More definitions of horse racingDefinition of horse racing in:
- The British & World English dictionary