Definition of horsemint in English:
A tall coarse kind of mint.
- Genera Mentha and Monarda, family Labiatae: several species and hybrids, including the European Mentha longifolia and the North American Monarda punctata
- Other names for this plant are plains horsemint, tall horsemint, lemon-mint, and lemon beebalm.
- There are horsemints and mountain mints.
- Members of the mint family, horsemints all have strongly aromatic foliage, the fragrances varying between the species.
Definition of horsemint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.