- Following closely: the two new species come hot on the heels of the discovery of the Vu Quang oxMore example sentences
- The move follows hot on the heels of two other UK acquisitions by the company in recent weeks.
- Following hot on the heels of my electrical outage a week ago, I'm beginning to feel like a third world outpost here in leafy Irvine.
- The grant of refugee status was made on the 13 November, following hot on the heels of the judicial review application made four days earlier.
More definitions of hot on the heels ofDefinition of hot on the heels of in:
- The British & World English dictionary