- A person who owns or manages a hotel.More example sentences
- Bar owners, hoteliers, shopkeepers and taxi drivers intend to make hay while the sun shines.
- So many people, including hoteliers and restaurant owners around this area, had hoped to host the contingent.
- There is another business model for wireless networking that might appeal to hoteliers, cafe owners and publicans.
early 20th century: from French hôtelier, from Old French hostelier 'innkeeper' (see hostelry).
More definitions of hotelierDefinition of hotelier in:
- The British & World English dictionary