- A company’s preferred manner of presentation and layout of written material: the document will automatically be set out according to the house styleMore example sentences
- Even such unusual figures as two of his heroes mostly write in the house style of their profession.
- Bibliographies ordered according to surname take many forms, according to rules laid down by academic and other institutions, practices favoured in publishers' house styles, or authors' preferences.
- Here the author examines the numerous aspects linked to the appearance of a page, collaborative writing, drafting, editing, house styles and language choice.
More definitions of house styleDefinition of house style in:
- The British & World English dictionary