- A boat that is or can be moored for use as a dwelling.More example sentences
- I'd like to point out that there is an associated problem: mooring of houseboats in marinas that have habitable buildings located close to the boat slips.
- Since then, the federal government has confined its interests to propeller hazards on houseboats and nonplaning vessels.
- Here a fleet of sedate houseboats lies moored in permanent residence.
More definitions of houseboatDefinition of houseboat in:
- The British & World English dictionary