- A train that travels on a cushion of air.More example sentences
- In 1959 he persuaded ministers to invest £5.25 million in a high speed hovertrain but in 1973 the scheme was cancelled.
- There are full size transport items, including railway vehicles, hovertrains and a car.
- In my story, at one point, the heroes are on a hovertrain and there is another hovertrain behind them, piloted by the villain.
More definitions of hovertrainDefinition of hovertrain in:
- The British & World English dictionary