- A dish of fried or poached eggs served on a tortilla with a spicy tomato sauce.More example sentences
- Mara favors savory and ordered the huevos rancheros served on top of crispy tortilla with a side of house potatoes.
- With shells somewhere between crisp and chewy, they're drizzled with the same sauce that accompanies the huevos rancheros and served with beans and rice.
- So here is the ultimate Mexican egg dish, huevos rancheros, to spice up your weekend.
More definitions of huevos rancherosDefinition of huevos rancheros in:
- The British & World English dictionary