- A long grass skirt as worn by a hula dancer.More example sentences
- Danielle was steaming by the time they changed into their so-called uniforms down at the pool - more like a mix between a hula skirt and a bikini swimsuit.
- A little girl, sitting on the carpet in the waiting room, had set up in front of her a collection of plastic dinosaurs along with a Barbie doll in a hula skirt, and a small stuffed bear.
- Low clouds hung around the foothills like a hula skirt.
More definitions of hula skirtDefinition of hula skirt in:
- The British & World English dictionary