- The branch of geography dealing with how human activity affects or is influenced by the earth’s surface.More example sentences
- A major branch of study within archaeology that draws on archaeological, historical geography, human geography, ecology, anthropology, and place-name studies.
- There are no street addresses in Iraq because people define the terrestrial geography using human geography.
- Add a little data storage and we can traverse the terrain of human geography, logging our footprints in the sands of time and recounting the meaning of our passages.
More definitions of human geographyDefinition of human geography in:
- The British & World English dictionary