- A virus with subtypes that cause diseases in humans ranging from common warts to cervical cancer.More example sentences
- There are over 70 different subtypes of the human papilloma virus responsible for warts.
- The vaccine immunizes against the human papilloma virus, or HPV, which is the primary cause of cervical cancer.
- Warts are caused by different strains of the human papilloma virus.
More definitions of human papillomavirusDefinition of human papillomavirus in:
- The British & World English dictionary