Definition of human trafficking in English:
The illegal movement of people, typically for the purposes of forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation: she is a victim of human trafficking tough new laws to stop human trafficking
More example sentences
- Is the "mail-order bride" system really human trafficking?
- Human trafficking is a multi-billion dollar business.
- We brought one victim to the police and told them that she is a victim of human trafficking.
human trafficker noun
- Example sentences
- Since 2001, the Justice Department has prosecuted 198 human traffickers.
- Human traffickers rob children of their innocence, they expose them to the worst of life before they have seen much of life.
- The human traffickers put so many people in the trailer that there wasn't enough oxygen.
Definition of human trafficking in:
- British & World English dictionary