- A covered deck at or near the top of a ship’s superstructure.More example sentences
- We had become somewhat reconciled to leaving brother Seymour and our friends on the broken boat and were trying to cheer up, when the cry of fire was heard on the hurricane deck.
- Dumbbell training, skipping rope and light sparring on the hurricane decks of the ocean and river steamers kept the fighters in shape on their trip.
- Above the main deck are five turrets of steel upon which are built the promenade, upper, and hurricane decks.
More definitions of hurricane deckDefinition of hurricane deck in:
- The British & World English dictionary