- Money paid to someone to prevent them from disclosing embarrassing or discreditable information.More example sentences
- However, there are requests for money to meet expenses related to hush money, fees, taxes and assorted payments to sundry individuals.
- He demanded $60 million hush money to prevent the filing of the sexual harassment lawsuit.
- You talked earlier about how a small sum like $10,000 couldn't be considered hush money.
More definitions of hush moneyDefinition of hush money in:
- The British & World English dictionary