- A cluster of fluid-filled sacs formed in the uterus by the degeneration of chorionic tissue around an aborting embryo.More example sentences
- In essence, the entity would be more analogous to a tissue culture or a hydatidiform mole than to an embryo.
- Five patients were diagnosed with a choriocarcinoma, 7 patients were diagnosed with a hydatidiform mole, and 8 patients were diagnosed with invasive mole.
- I think we have a hydatidiform mole to curette.
More definitions of hydatidiform moleDefinition of hydatidiform mole in:
- The British & World English dictionary