- A geometric figure in four or more dimensions that is analogous to a cube in three dimensions.More example sentences
- In four dimensions, the equivalent of a cube is a hypercube, or tesseract.
- Beyond reason and belief, this cube is really a hypercube and exists in four dimensions: length, width, depth, and time.
- Nucleotides may be depicted as positions on a hypercube, represented by a cube within a cube.
More definitions of hypercubeDefinition of hypercube in:
- The British & World English dictionary