- The distance between a camera lens and the closest object that is in focus when the lens is focused at infinity.More example sentences
- These situations call for quick judgment, and the hyperfocal distance is not always the best option.
- The resulting depth of field starts from halfway of the hyperfocal distance and extends to infinity.
- A more common use of the hyperfocal distance is maximizing the depth of field for a given aperture.
More definitions of hyperfocal distanceDefinition of hyperfocal distance in:
- The British & World English dictionary