Having a high concentration of antibodies produced in reaction to repeated injections of an antigen.
More example sentences
- Conversely, an allergy is a hyperimmune response to a special antigen called an allergen (eg, pollen, chemical substances).
- The pooled hyperimmune rabbit serum was used in immunoblot and found to recognize all the major bands.
- Health status of the cow is also considered important in determining antibody response when producing hyperimmune products.
- More example sentences
- Further, puppies fed the hyperimmunized egg powder had significantly higher fecal IgA levels than the control group.
- In this study specific antibodies against the pathogen Helicobacter were enriched from the colostrum of hyperimmunized cows.
- Duralactin contains MicroLactin, a patented special milk protein concentrate from the milk of hyperimmunized cows.
Definition of hyperimmune in:
- The British & World English dictionary