- 1chiefly US Frenetic; hyperactive.More example sentences
- A Simple Plan marked a new direction for Raimi, showing that he could do stylized drama as well as hyperkinetic horror movies.
- Gone is the hyperkinetic, hyperstylized flashy cam which made Go one of the best films of its year (despite its being paper-bag empty).
- In this hyperkinetic Korean action-fantasy pic, chaos reigns at a Hogwarts-like school for the magically inclined.
- 1.1Of or affected with hyperkinesis.More example sentences
- One case had a third diagnosis of hyperkinetic disorder (attention deficit).
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or hyperkinetic disorder is used to describe children who have three main kinds of problems.
- Another term for the disorder is hyperkinetic disorder.
More definitions of hyperkineticDefinition of hyperkinetic in:
- The British & World English dictionary