- Unusual power or enhancement of memory, typically under abnormal conditions such as trauma, hypnosis, or narcosis.More example sentences
- By the way, a simple explanation of hypermnesia is that at the end of the first 10-minute recall period, the rate of recall is quite low, but it isn't zero.
- Analyses for hypermnesia over the interviews found only that children still reported more corrects than errors.
- Such hypermnesia will be considered/suggested a normal ability, such as reading and writing are today.
More definitions of hypermnesiaDefinition of hypermnesia in:
- The British & World English dictionary