Definition of hypnagogic in English:
Of or relating to the state immediately before falling asleep.
- These patients also reported and described hypnagogic images upon falling asleep.
- I wasn't sure whether or not I was suffering from a hypnagogic hallucination!
- Sleep paralysis occurs in the hypnagogic state or the hypnopompic state.
- Example sentences
- Saffron decided that she must be hallucinating, experiencing a sort of waking dream as the hypnagogia of her subconscious came to surface.
- Here, everything resembles hypnagogia (the ‘break-up’).
Definition of hypnagogic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan