The use of hypnosis as a therapeutic technique.
More example sentences
- Other therapies include art and music therapy, hypnotherapy and acupuncture.
- His parents tried all avenues of speech therapy, hypnotherapy and psychoanalysis to no avail.
- Men, too, can reap the benefit of hypnotherapy and cognitive therapy involving visualisation and relaxation techniques.
- More example sentences
- Although hypnotherapists, like other health care practitioners, each have their own style, expect some common elements.
- The hypnotherapist will bring you back to a normal state of consciousness at the end of the session.
- There is a handful of books, I believe, which are required reading for hypnotherapists.
More definitions of hypnotherapyDefinition of hypnotherapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary