- The combination of divine and human natures in the single person of Christ.More example sentences
- Third, in addition to this it is certain and manifest that there is something which results from and follows the hypostatic union of Christ's natures.
- With great intellectual sophistication, he defended the hypostatic union of the two natures, human and divine, in Christ.
- Whatever vein of speculation one chooses to mine, it is clear: his maleness is somehow a key to the hypostatic union.
More definitions of hypostatic unionDefinition of hypostatic union in:
- The British & World English dictionary