- 1An abnormally low concentration of oxygen in the blood.More example sentences
- The patients with the worst lung function experienced more severe nocturnal hypoxemia with exacerbations.
- However, the mechanism of hypoxemia in liver disease may not be simple.
- In addition to the effects of hypoxemia, a major factor is excessive loading of the inspiratory muscles.
- 1.1 Ecology Oxygen deficiency in a biotic environment.More example sentences
- Thermal stress causes systemic hypoxemia at both ends of the thermal window.
More definitions of hypoxemiaDefinition of hypoxemia in:
- The British & World English dictionary