- Of or relating to the use of the hypsometer; hypsographic.More example sentences
- Total consumption rates on benthos were divided by the littoral area based on hypsometric and limnological data.
- The third dealt with the development of a so-called pasigraphy, which led Humboldt to the fundamental distinction of hypsometric and formation maps.
- A modified hypsometric curve can be used to help describe the relationships between drainage, alluvial and shallow marine basins.
More definitions of hypsometricDefinition of hypsometric in:
- The British & World English dictionary