Definition of ibisbill in English:
An upland wading bird of central Asia, with a long, down-curved bill and black, white, and blue-gray plumage on the head and breast.
- Ibidorhyncha struthersii, the only member of the family Ibidorhynchidae
- This is apparently not the only site in Beijing municipality where ibisbills have been recorded.
- The ibisbill has no links to true ibises, to which it bears little resemblance except in its bill.
- The ibisbill feeds by probing among the cobble and pebbles of the cold streams that it inhabits.
Definition of ibisbill in:
- British & World English dictionary