- Having a layer of ice on the surface: an ice-covered lake ice-covered rocksMore example sentences
- Lake Bonney is a permanently ice-covered lake in the McMurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica.
- Some sensible citizens took the initiative to clear the paths and curbs around their apartment block of flats but ice-covered walkways led to 21 accidents.
- The River Thames froze over, for example, and fairs were held on London's ice-covered waterway.
More definitions of ice-coveredDefinition of ice-covered in:
- The British & World English dictionary