- An entertainment performed by ice skaters.More example sentences
- The theatre's stage has been transformed into an ice rink for the spectacular ice show Sleeping Beauty, which features Olympic skating stars from Russia.
- It's more like an Austin Powers review, or an ice show spectacular - just a framework for comedy bits and musical numbers.
- If the show's producers have any sense, they'll be booking a tribute to Stevie Wonder next: surely the only artists who'd approve this sort of thing would be those who've never actually seen an ice show.
More definitions of ice showDefinition of ice show in:
- The British & World English dictionary