- Water melted from ice or with ice added to cool it.More example sentences
- Most of my peas are frozen for later use (cleaned, blanched for two minutes in boiling water, cooled in ice water, drained and put into freezer containers).
- They were blanched in boiling salted water, refreshed in ice water, and then warmed in the garlic herb oil.
- Remove the spatzle with a slotted spoon and place in ice water to shock and cool; drain and set aside.
More definitions of ice waterDefinition of ice water in:
- The British & World English dictionary