- A bright appearance of the sky caused by reflection from a distant ice sheet.More example sentences
- We were in 24 hours of daylight now, but fog and iceblinks obscured our vision much of the time.
- The penguins are ‘real’, as much as the sky, the northern light and those iceblinks from the icicles.
- A passage in Worsley's Endurance describes how early Antarctic sailors searched the clouds for iceblinks.
More definitions of iceblinkDefinition of iceblink in:
- The British & World English dictionary