- Light and easy to wear, this beachwear classic is ideal for perfecting that all-over-tan.
- These organizations can make you aware of internship opportunities, which are ideal for giving you experience and exposure into the industry.
- Otherwise, the concept was ideal for providing theatre experience for young actors.
- In reality, this ideal comparison group does not exist.
- Those stories, I never enjoyed them as much as she presumed - it was too ideal to be a reality.
- Mathematics concerns mental activity, not some ideal realm of independently existing entities.
- That race over an extended three miles and one furlong on a sharp course hardly represented ideal conditions for Running Moss, who will be much better suited tomorrow.
- These four conditions represent an ideal scenario in which all gains from trade are found and captured by people looking for opportunities to trade.
- The pavement managing system to identify pavement conditions is an index of 10, with 10 representing an ideal road surface.
- Everyone thought of him as the perfect ideal of the American citizen.
- In the mind's ear, one has an ideal of the perfect performance of a piece.
- Gagarin was pushed by the Soviets as the epitome of the Communist ideal.
- Or do we do a little of both, going back and forth, and back again, from moral intuition to principled ideal?
- Although it is based on the parables of Jesus, it lays down principles and ideals for living that are relevant to all faiths.
- Yet they all fought for the same sort of ideals and principles as those in the International Brigades.
Late Middle English (as a term in Platonic philosophy, in the sense 'existing as an archetype'): from late Latin idealis, from Latin idea (see idea).
Words that rhyme with idealbeau idéal, real, surreal
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.