- Very stupid: I was able to hum its idiotic theme tuneMore example sentences
stupid, silly, foolish, witless, brainless, mindless, thoughtless, unintelligent; imprudent, unwise, ill-advised, ill-considered, half-baked, harebrained, foolhardy; absurd, senseless, pointless, nonsensical, inane, fatuous, ridiculous• informal dumb, dim, dimwitted, halfwitted, dopey, pea-brained, wooden-headed, thickheaded, dumb-ass
- God, everyone still has the ability to make me feel guilty and make me feel like this whole stupid, idiotic thing is all my fault!
- It was not just any sub, but it was Mr. Roberts, the stupidest and most idiotic of all substitutes.
- Enemies running the range from thoughtful to downright idiotic.
- More example sentences
- They're both grinning, almost idiotically.
- People from every grade were there, either cheering them on idiotically, or yelling at the seniors to stop immediately, claiming that they would get a teacher.
- It's like when I idiotically put two or three parentheticals inside each other rather than doing the normal thing and writing out separate sentences!