Possible to be thought of or believed: the most spectacular views imaginable
More example sentences
- And the greatest possible power can surely sustain the grandest imaginable promises.
- There are clubs devoted to every plant group imaginable, from cacti to clematis, roses to rhododendrons.
- But no, every one of the reluctant grooms went along with the tackiest ceremonies imaginable.
- Example sentences
- This would create an even larger tournament and imaginably a more exciting atmosphere.
- Only by falsely trivialising the seriousness of such a crime could Bishop imaginably have a case.
- Their sound is as lo-fi as imaginably possible.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.