- another term for immunodeficiency.More example sentences
- Of note, the viral load appears to be lower in women than in men early in HIV infection, but as immune deficiency advances, gender differences generally disappear.
- These include immune deficiency diseases such as HIV / AIDS and chronic illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, emphysema or diabetes.
- Causes of immune deficiency include autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, and human immunodeficiency virus infection.
More definitions of immune deficiencyDefinition of immune deficiency in:
- The British & World English dictionary