- The range of microscopic techniques used in the study of the immune system.More example sentences
- The specialized techniques such as immunocytochemistry and polymerase chain reaction are also used with slightly more promising results.
- For immunocytochemistry, grids were incubated with the antibodies against macrophages.
- Although immunocytochemistry was not performed on our cases owing to the need to keep the slides for archival records, our hypothesis is further supported by a recent study.
- More example sentences
- The objectives of this article were to present 5 additional cases and to describe the clinical course, histologic spectrum, and immunocytochemical characteristics of these lesions.
- However, the diagnosis can be made using cytomorphology in conjunction with immunocytochemical studies.
- For immunocytochemical staining, paraffin sections were collected on charged slides.
More definitions of immunocytochemistryDefinition of immunocytochemistry in:
- The British & World English dictionary