Definition of immunocytochemistry in English:
The range of microscopic techniques used in the study of the immune system.
- The specialized techniques such as immunocytochemistry and polymerase chain reaction are also used with slightly more promising results.
- For immunocytochemistry, grids were incubated with the antibodies against macrophages.
- Although immunocytochemistry was not performed on our cases owing to the need to keep the slides for archival records, our hypothesis is further supported by a recent study.
- Example sentences
- The objectives of this article were to present 5 additional cases and to describe the clinical course, histologic spectrum, and immunocytochemical characteristics of these lesions.
- However, the diagnosis can be made using cytomorphology in conjunction with immunocytochemical studies.
- For immunocytochemical staining, paraffin sections were collected on charged slides.
Definition of immunocytochemistry in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan