- A technique for the identification of proteins in serum or other fluid by electrophoresis and subsequent immunodiffusion.More example sentences
- The diagnosis is confirmed by serum and/or protein immunoelectrophoresis, which reveals an increased amount of immunoglobulin gamma heavy chain not associated with light chain.
- The immunoglobulin type can be determined by immunoelectrophoresis or immunofixation electrophoresis.
- Isoelectric focusing (or crossed immunoelectrophoresis and starch gel electrophoresis in early reports) was considered the ‘gold standard’ for phenotyping.
More definitions of immunoelectrophoresisDefinition of immunoelectrophoresis in:
- The British & World English dictionary