- Any of a class of proteins present in the serum and cells of the immune system, that function as antibodies.More example sentences
- The passive transmission of various antibodies from intravenous immunoglobulin has been reported.
- Breast milk contains a range of antimicrobial proteins, including immunoglobulins, lysozyme, and lactoferrin.
- Antibodies, or Y-shaped immunoglobulins, are proteins found in the blood where they help to fight against foreign substances called antigens.
More definitions of immunoglobulinDefinition of immunoglobulin in:
- The British & World English dictionary