- The prevention or treatment of disease with substances that stimulate the immune response.More example sentences
- All cancer treatments including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and surgery have been known to cause fatigue.
- Biological Therapy, or immunotherapy, uses substances made naturally in the body to stimulate or bolster your own immune response to the disorder.
- In patients with metastatic disease that does not respond to radiotherapy or chemotherapy, immunotherapy may offer an additional form of cancer control.
More definitions of immunotherapyDefinition of immunotherapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary