- The condition of being or process of becoming impacted, especially of feces in the intestine.More example sentences
- The diagnosis of foreign-body aspiration with secondary mucoid impaction in healthy adults is subtle.
- The medical history should also identify such contributing factors as diabetes, stroke, lumbar disc disease, chronic lung disease, fecal impaction and cognitive impairment.
- The relation to mucoid impaction of the bronchus and acute bronchopulmonary fungal disease should also be re-evaluated.
More definitions of impactionDefinition of impaction in:
- The British & World English dictionary