- Others were gardening, armed with clippers and other sharp implements.
- The violence can be all too real with hammers, bombs and household implements being used to exact revenge.
- Today, artists can use various implements to cut the blocks of wood.
- The final part of the plan was never fully implemented primarily due to the speed of the Russian advance.
- The evidence based policies implemented by several governments in the West have not been widely introduced here.
- Such communities have suffered through the policies implemented by this government.
late Middle English (in the sense 'article of furniture, equipment, or dress'): partly from medieval Latin implementa (plural), partly from late Latin implementum 'filling up, fulfillment', both from Latin implere 'fill up' (later 'employ'), from in- 'in' + plere 'fill'. The verb dates from the early 18th century.
implementer (also implementor /-ˌmentər/)
- More example sentences
- We are all certain that implementers will encounter such issues, so the request for assistance is valid.
- Because there are no technical changes requested to the document, implementers can get ready to deploy.
- The basic features of the logic implementer include generality of applications, easy-to-use environment, and robust, reliable interconnections