- The buying of goods without planning to do so in advance, as a result of a sudden whim or impulse.More example sentences
- Is that something like impulse buying at the supermarket?
- Big savings can be made by curtailing impulse buying and tracking every expense and interest rate charge, creating a budget plan and sticking to it.
- When sales shopping, Sally advises against impulse buying - that's how mistakes are made.
More definitions of impulse buyingDefinition of impulse buying in:
- The British & World English dictionary