- In great detail; comprehensively and thoroughly: research students pursue a specific aspect of a subject in depth See also .More example sentences
- Clare's remarkable rise to fame has been the subject of in depth features all over the jazz press.
- As regards quality of the qualification I don't think school is the best place to study a subject in depth.
- Whilst studying ethics, one of the subjects we considered in depth was animal rights.
More definitions of in depthDefinition of in depth in:
- The British & World English dictionary