- North American • informal Extremely quickly; in a very short time.More example sentences
- After the parade, the Céilí Mór takes place at Earlsfort Terrace with some of the country's finest traditional acts keeping everybody in jig time.
- The trio did the clean-up in jig time and with smiles.
- There is no doubt we went mad in terms of exposing ourselves to increased debt as we dramatically caught up with the EU average on that score in jig time.
More definitions of in jig timeDefinition of in jig time in:
- The British & World English dictionary