- 1An in-line skater.More example sentences
- Medford had the most traffic of all the parks we hit, lots of riders, in-liners and bikes.
- As an old-hand, long-distance road skater I was keen to try anywhere where in-liners were actually encouraged.
- Nope, it's not a porn store, but a shop and park that caters to skaters, BMXers and in-liners.
- 1.1An in-line skate.More example sentences
- Naturally I started on skates, though being June, they were in-liners.
More definitions of in-linerDefinition of in-liner in:
- The British & World English dictionary