- 1In a vacuum: the hydrochloric acid was removed by evaporation in vacuoMore example sentences
- The present invention relates to a furnace for heat treatment in vacuo, with cooling by a gas stream.
- The distribution of temperature along a thin rod or wire electrically heated in vacuo has been studied both theoretically and experimentally by several authors.
- The mixture is concentrated in vacuo and the residue is purified by flash chromatography if necessary.
- 1.1Away from or without the normal context or environment: instead of dealing with individual aspects of lifestyle in vacuo, social factors are taken into accountMore example sentences
- You still need to make the calculation in vacuo to be able to compare the results with the experimental value.
More definitions of in vacuoDefinition of in vacuo in:
- The British & World English dictionary