- In proper vocal condition for singing or speaking: the soprano is in marvelous voiceMore example sentences
- Ab-Liva and Sandman are the stylistic opposite of Clipse, burly in voice and muddy in inflection, intensifying most tracks, but usually just acting as foils.
- Robin Leggate's Captain Vere was all he needed to be, torn and sturdy, betraying - more in tone than in voice - a certain frailty.
- In striking contrast to the earlier stanzas, stanzas fifteen and sixteen are consistent neither in tone nor in voice.
More definitions of in voiceDefinition of in voice in:
- The British & World English dictionary