Not relevant or appropriate: the details are likely to be inapplicable to other designs
More example sentences
- That fact makes certain legal rules formally inapplicable, and the novelty of the situation creates a dilemma for both the government and for immigrants.
- It is believed that, in addition, the rule would be inapplicable if a clause respecting further advances to be made by the first mortgagee was brought to the second mortgagee's attention.
- With a late tax return showing a tax underpayment, the mailbox rule is inapplicable.
- More example sentences
- But although this piece consigns specific spheres for women, it is also simultaneously subverting the idea of ‘true womanhood’ and critiquing the inapplicability of such standards for many black girls.
- But when we can realize the inapplicability of our ideas about who we are and what we need to be - our ‘non-existence,’ in Buddhist terms - then our genuine life can disclose itself unimpeded.
- Given the inapplicability of statistical methods to macroscopic systems, it is true that associating entropy with the disorder of a room can be misleading.