verb[with object] Horticulture
- Graft (a plant) by connecting a growing branch without separating it from its parent stock.More example sentences
- It is necessary to resort to inarching when the roots as well as the trunk have been girdled.
- Other methods of propagation which are sometimes employed are inarching and shield-budding.
- Some times, the grafting is done by inarching, but the process is cumbersome, expensive and not very satisfactory.
More definitions of inarchDefinition of inarch in:
- The British & World English dictionary