- Lack of coordination, especially the inability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently.More example sentences
- Although thought to be particularly associated with Asperger's syndrome, clumsiness or incoordination (developmental coordination disorder) can occur in any of the autistic spectrum disorders
- These include euphoria, fixed and complacent ideas, uncontrollable laughter, and neuromuscular incoordination.
- Some children taking Neurontin may experience fatigue, sleep problems, dizziness, incoordination, behavioral problems, weight gain, movement problems or nystagmus (a rhythmical jerking of the colored part of the eye).
More definitions of incoordinationDefinition of incoordination in:
- The British & World English dictionary