noun (plural indecencies)
- 1Indecent behavior: a law governing indecency on cable televisionMore example sentences
- Keith was convicted of five gross indecency and three indecent assault charges at Swindon Crown Court on Tuesday.
- Ward will be charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency and public intoxication at the Calgary courthouse on Monday.
- That case, in combination with the more recent controversy, shows why it's time to get rid of broadcast indecency law forever.
- 1.1An indecent act, gesture, or expression.More example sentences
- And those who shun the great sins and indecencies, and whenever they are angry, they forgive.
- In 1993, any reasonable facsimile of civilization would have had me committing indecencies with the bus station tarmac.
- Sun worshippers at Jomtien Beach this week were disturbed from doing the crossword after a man was observed shouting indecencies from behind an umbrella.